Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lucky #7

Minus one again...Okay-I'm getting kind of tired of posting my weight loss/gain. I am not sure if it is benefiting me anymore. Plus...I was reading another friends blog tonight and realized that she is posting some really important thoughts and feelings about much more important things in life and I am mostly posting about my weight loss? All of you know that I want to lose some weight and all of you know that I care-but I think that I would rather post much more important things. She is doing this great thing on her Blog called 52 Blessings she found it on one of her friends blog that I actually love to visit! http://gardenviewcottage.blogspot.com/ It is full of great info!!! ( I would post my frend's blog but it's a private blog) Anyhow, here is what it is all about...

About 52 Blessings: Once a week post a photo of something you are most grateful for. This gives us a chance to reflect on the good things we have learned from or that have made us better in our everyday lives or things we just enjoy! I think everyone needs to be more grateful for what they have now days instead of always thinking about what we want! This is one of the things we can do to be more gracious people. It will be like a photo gratitude journal.

This is what I would rather post about. The things in my life that I am grateful for and looking for more things that I could be thankful for. I still have a weight loss goal and I plan to reach it these next 48 weeks this year-and the week that I meet that goal-maybe that will be my blessing that I am grateful for. Most likely, there will be something more important that week to make note of! Anyone that would like join is welcome to. Let's get started!!! I am already behind 4 blessings!!!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

you should post about whatever you want at the time, but it's so true that if you focus on the blessings life is so much happier!

Kyla said...

That's a great idea, I might join you, it would be good for me.

Julie said...

Great idea, that is if I ever posted anything. You blog is cute and I love to hear how you are doing.