Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Thursday, January 22, 2009
I love my guyz! What can I say??? This is what I have been seeing lately around my house that has to do with my GUYZ. Quentin and Jeff both love to read. I don't-so I can't relate-but I love that they both love to read. At night, when Quentin is bored after the other kids have gone to bed, we find him in our room with us reading or watching a movie with us. Last night, this is what I came home to after going out for a while. Move over Quentin! I'm home! (Quentin has read 6 books since he went back to school after Christmas break!!! He is still pulling straight 'A's)
These guys were lined up inside the rings of my YW binder.
These guys were hangin' out on the edge of the tiles going downstairs.
When I climbed into bed that night, there were a pair of stormtroopers guarding where I was to sleep. I actually felt more safe and protected when I went to sleep that night.
I love my guyz too. Life would just not be the same without them!!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Monday, January 12, 2009
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Monday, January 5, 2009
I tend to ramble a lot and so I am just going to recap with my 25 favorite things
1. Matching aprons my mom made for all of the girls (Jeff got a Raiders one).
2. Pillowcases for the boys (raiders for Q and a pirate one for Mack)
3. Mary (Liz) riding on the Donkey (Q) for our kids Nativity.
4. The three Shepherds that saw the star (Mack, Seth, and A)...they were soooo adorable!
5. My toffee
6. Having my parents sleep over Christmas Eve (Joe and Bethany were there too).
7. Finger foods Christmas Eve...YUMO!
8. Our gift cards from Quenalee to finish up our food storage!!!! Thank you!!! thank you!!!!
9. Guitar Hero that Santa brought! Everyone can play!
10. Watching Kipper play the drums in his undies!
11. We definitely had a white Christmas!
12. Our cars kept working, and no accidents (with our cars). We were surrounded by others who had quite a few car problems and I was just waiting for something to happen with ours!
13. Jeff wasn't hurt in the accident that he was in with his brother!
14. My light up pajama pants that Jeff got me:-)
15. Watching Quentin build his Star Wars Lego ship quicker than ever!!
16. Watching White Christmas for the first time ever and loving it! (Thanks Julie!)
17. Kipper chucking the whole reindeer food container into the snow!!
18. Seeing my dad open presents with his coat on all morning (I guess I could have turned the heat up or offered him a robe or sweater!!:-)
19. Having the kids wake us up too early... they actually went down in the basement to finish watching a movie from the night before just as we asked so that we could sleep 1/2 hour more!
20. Being with our families and talking to those on the phone far and near! Jon and Joe and their families came from Utah, as well as Ben. Michael and Rachel came over to our home for Christmas Eve with their adorable kids!
21. Gaining only a couple of lbs and not 5-8 like the average!
22. The peppermint cleaning supplies my sister sent me! Smells yummy!