I tend to ramble a lot and so I am just going to recap with my 25 favorite things
1. Matching aprons my mom made for all of the girls (Jeff got a Raiders one).
2. Pillowcases for the boys (raiders for Q and a pirate one for Mack)
3. Mary (Liz) riding on the Donkey (Q) for our kids Nativity.
4. The three Shepherds that saw the star (Mack, Seth, and A)...they were soooo adorable!
5. My toffee
6. Having my parents sleep over Christmas Eve (Joe and Bethany were there too).
7. Finger foods Christmas Eve...YUMO!
8. Our gift cards from Quenalee to finish up our food storage!!!! Thank you!!! thank you!!!!
9. Guitar Hero that Santa brought! Everyone can play!
10. Watching Kipper play the drums in his undies!
11. We definitely had a white Christmas!
12. Our cars kept working, and no accidents (with our cars). We were surrounded by others who had quite a few car problems and I was just waiting for something to happen with ours!
13. Jeff wasn't hurt in the accident that he was in with his brother!
14. My light up pajama pants that Jeff got me:-)
15. Watching Quentin build his Star Wars Lego ship quicker than ever!!
16. Watching White Christmas for the first time ever and loving it! (Thanks Julie!)
17. Kipper chucking the whole reindeer food container into the snow!!
18. Seeing my dad open presents with his coat on all morning (I guess I could have turned the heat up or offered him a robe or sweater!!:-)
19. Having the kids wake us up too early... they actually went down in the basement to finish watching a movie from the night before just as we asked so that we could sleep 1/2 hour more!
20. Being with our families and talking to those on the phone far and near! Jon and Joe and their families came from Utah, as well as Ben. Michael and Rachel came over to our home for Christmas Eve with their adorable kids!
21. Gaining only a couple of lbs and not 5-8 like the average!
22. The peppermint cleaning supplies my sister sent me! Smells yummy!