Friday, October 23, 2009

Blessing # 24









For the past three weeks Grandpa Craig has been with us in our home. Never before in my life have I ever felt as if I owed someone my life. He has saved my life on so many levels and in addition, he has been such a joy to be around. He came promptly after Jeff got out of the hospital and has been here for three weeks helping Jeff, the kids, and helping me more than he will ever know! Yesterday we took him to the airport and for a moment, I felt as if I wasn't going to be able to breathe! He has been such a blessing to our whole family right now. Jeff and I are so glad that we still have a dad in our lives and the kids love having a grandpa still in thier lives as well. Belssing #24...Craig. We love you and miss you so much already!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad you still have him in your life especially after losing 2 other fathers in the last couple of years! Parents are a blessing.

val said...

I wish he could stay longer. He's just so far away. Your kids are so cute. Taeya commented on how old Quentin looked. (maybe they have a future!) love ya.

Kass said...

He must have been a lifesaver. Is everything okay with Jeff? I'm glad you have bonded with Craig and he was there for you ...literally. What a blessing!