Sunday, August 14, 2011

Calli's Creation


Calli made this creation in the kitchen that is really amazing! One Sunday after church, as I was on the brink of a nap, she asked me if I knew of something that she could make with peanut butter...I told her to get the tortillas out and make something with peanut butter and tortillas and when I woke up, she had some samples of what she made and at first I was a little timid, but after the first bite, I couldn't wait to have more!! It was delicious! We told her that she should try to sell it to a restaurant and so she decided to do some market research first. She and some friends got together and made a huge batch, wrapped them up, and then took them around to neighbors with survey sheets about how well they liked the creations with even a spot for suggestions at the bottom. It was fun to read all of the cards and see what people had to say about them. They gave some great suggestions and I got a lot of comments from people in the neighborhood about how great it was and also about how adorable Calli is! Nothing that I didn't know already! She continues to amaze me with her incredible motivation and wonderful imagination and her way of executing her dreams. I admire her and need to be more like her.
By the way...I can't tell you what else she puts in her creation because she doesn't want me to tell everyone her secret ingredients for fear of copying!

1 comment:

Kyla said...

Sadly we still haven't got to try her "Creation". We've come close twice!