Friday, December 19, 2008

New HAIRDOS!


So...I am one of those people that only get my hair done every 6-9 months! I am sorry-especially to my bestest friend who is a hairdresser. I know that it bugs ya Val-however, I am too cheap-and I miss you, Val doing my hair for cheap and telling me when my roots are atrocious! With that being said...It was time. I do love the gal that I have in Idaho Falls and she does a great job. This time-I sat in the chair, told her I wanted to go darker and shorter and then I let her at it. I didn't give her any instruction as to what else to do-just told her to have fun....and this is what she came up with.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calli also went a lot different and got a pixie do! It is so dang adorable. I wish that I was as bold as she is when I was her age. She knows what she wants and you can't change her mind. She also loves her hair and so do I!!!

4 comments:

Kyla said...

WoW!!! So short and so cute!!

val said...

I like it. Is yours a lot darker?
Calli you are so brave. I have to say I get a little bit jealous that I wasn't the one to do it. Ohwell dumb I.F.

Ranay said...

Absolutely adorable! Both of ya!

Amber said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!! You look good dark. Hope you had a great christmas....a WHITE CHRISTMAS that is:)